The introduction course teaches the basics of what is FabLab. The participants get to know the entire process to create their own objects in FabLab and the material they can use. In the course are presented the general safety information and what machines are operated in our FabLab. By participating, you will receive an official permission to use the FabLab and to work in the room.
- How does FabLab work?
- Which machines are presented in Detmold FabLab?
- What materials can be used with the machines?
- What is the general safety information?
- How to use the Ilias platform for getting machine appointments?
- What is possible to create n FabLab?
- Useful links and information.
Maximum participants: 10
Minimum participants: 3